Franzini Katsudas is Cisco Executive Vice President and Chief Executive Officer, Policy Officer, World-Leading Internet Technology Provider. He oversees Cisco’s conscious culture and contributes to the company’s overall operations. In light of the challenges posed by the Covid-19 outbreak, Katsudas is deeply concerned about the mental health and well-being of its employees.
Cisco CEO տնօրեն CEO Chuck Robbins said: “We are truly a unique time with the ability to rethink work.” Robbins added.
Katsudas wants to offer electoral power to his employees. “Hybrid work allows us to rethink what is possible by demonstrating the best work by enhancing flexibility, choice and inclusion for both employers and employees.” A significant percentage of Cisco employees work remotely. There are about 800 professionals who work 32 days a week, 32 hours a day.
Cisco has a decentralized team approach to employee care. The team leader will work with their staff to mutually explore the best work options for them. The team leader will conduct regular inspections to ensure that both office and remote staff are busy and retained. The emphasis is on results և results. Not the hours spent in front of the screen showing the time of the face. About a quarter of the time, everyone gets together.
Keeping in touch with managers and colleagues during online video conferencing is a lifeline for many, with only about 48% of participants speaking comfortably. Some people say that the meetings are too many, it is difficult to fulfill their assignments. These questions give rise to asynchronous options for leadership mediation so that employees can watch meetings when they have the right time and do not feel involved.
The Cisco Global Hybrid Job Index collects data from people, technologies, and businesses to identify emerging global job trends. It uses Cisco’s proprietary “millions of consolidated anonymous customer data points” platforms և surveys of nearly 40,000 respondents in 34 countries.
Here are some key points in Cisco’s newly launched Global Hybrid Performance Index:
- People want a choice և Hybrid workplace increases employee loyalty. 64% agree that the ability to work remotely instead of coming to the office directly affects staying or leaving the job. However, there is uncertainty as to whether employers will realize the potential of hybrid work. Only 47% think that their company will allow them to work from anywhere in the office for the next six to 12 months.
- Hygiene and health are the main driving forces of hybrid work. The vast majority of respondents agree that personal health and well-being, along with flexible working conditions, are not negotiable as we move into the future of hybrid work.
- Hybrid work speeds up current meetingsIn the pre-epidemic situation, people used mobile devices 9% of the time to connect with their meetings. In the hybrid world, this number has tripled to 27%.
- There are many meetings, but not all of them “participate” in the same way. More than 61 million meetings take place worldwide every month through Cisco Webex. And only 48% of the participants are likely to speak in any of them. In addition, in 98% of the meetings, at least one person joins remotely, which increases the need to involve remote participants so that they feel equal on the ground.
- Hybrid work means increasing the availability of diverse talents. 82% of respondents agree that access to communication is very important for recovery from the Covid-19 epidemic; it is possible to ensure equal access for all to work, education and health care. Increasing communication reach will enable people to work in any company in the world, and companies will be able to source the best talent regardless of location.
- AI does not come for your work. AI is at the center of the future of work. A more than 200% increase in AI capacity utilization from July to September 2021 leads to people wanting to improve meeting engagement. This includes meeting features such as noise reduction, automatic translation և transliteration, voting և gesture recognition, which makes it easier for people to have a conversation, either online or in a room.
One of the positive aspects of the devastation caused by the outbreak of the virus is the change in the mindset of corporate governance. An under-management style has emerged. Companies listen to their employees և take bold action և take action on their behalf. In an environment of talent for war Մեծ The Great Resignation, businesses offer choices such as long-distance hybrid work models, flexibility, shorter working weeks, active promotion of diversity and inclusion in the workplace, health programs, and compassion.