Pune, India, July 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The corporate health market is estimated at $ 51.120.4 million in 2020 and is projected to grow by 9.5% CAGR. Corporate health plays an important role, as most of the employees of the organization suffer from various health diseases, such as depression, hypertension, etc. Thus, the excellent employee benefit plan helps to improve the mental, financial and physical health of the employees, to reduce the costs related to the health care and the turnover of the employees.
Get a copy of this report: @ https://www.quincemarketinsights.com/request-sample-60497:
Healthy employees tend to spend less on health care and take less sick leave, which leads to increased productivity. Moreover, the industrialization of emerging economies reduces health problems such as diabetes with diabetes management երով stress with stress management programs. In addition, growing government initiatives, such as health screening programs for employees preparing to lead the corporate health market, will benefit. e:
Corporate health programs are widely implemented by companies to improve employee performance, reduce health risks, and reduce employee health care costs. Many companies are wary of the need to maintain a mentally and physically healthy workforce, which leads to increased corporate investment in employee welfare programs, services, and solutions.
According to the Department of Health Resources and Services, it is estimated that by 2030 there will be a 20% reduction in the total number of adult psychiatrists in the United States. This shortage of adult psychiatrists will reduce the supply of new specialists in this field. . This deficit can be attributed to the declining supply of new professionals entering these fields.
Some significant market developments that were taken into account in the report:
- February 2021 – Fitbit, part of Google, announces the launch of the Mindful Method health suite. It is an audio-video program that mainly focuses on the connection between sleep, attention, stress management, mental well-being, mind and body.
- 2021 January – HopeQure, an Indian online mental health counseling platform, launches an automated corporate mental health program for employees. The Employee Support Portal helps employees to adopt healthy work practices by providing a comprehensive solution to overcome their work-work difficulties.
The impact of COVID-19 on the global corporate health market
The QMI team is closely monitoring the impact of COVID-19 on the global corporate health industry, noting that corporate health program demand is normal during an epidemic. It is expected to increase sharply during the analysis. Many countries around the world have applied strict blocking measures to control the spread of the epidemic, which hinders business activities. The coronavirus pandemic has seriously affected the mental health of workers. After the epidemic, many companies went from home to work, forcing employees to cope with stress. Thus, to address these issues, corporate health care providers have adopted virtual training methods to provide services, such as meetings with health coaches and psychologists.
Inquiry before purchasing this report @ https://www.quincemarketinsights.com/enquiry-before-buying/enquiry-before-buying-60497
Global corporate health market by service
Based on the service availability, the global corporate health market is divided into health risk assessment, fitness, smoking cessation, health research, nutrition, health management, stress management, and more. It seems to them that the stress management sector will be the fastest growing sector in the forecast period due to the increase in preferences for yoga and meditation services.
Global corporate health market by category
Based on the category, the global corporate health market is classified as fitness և nutrition consultants, psychotherapists և organizations / employees. The psychotherapist segment is expected to see the fastest growth in the global market in the forecast period due to job losses, lack of productivity, and growing mental health problems.
Global corporate health market with delivery model
Based on the delivery model, the global corporate health market is classified into small, medium and large organizations. One of them is that the large-scale organization is the fastest growing market, which has the largest market due to the growing implementation of various corporate health programs that help to follow the various health programs. Health and welfare programs are implemented on a regular basis to improve the mental health of employees.
Global corporate health market by region
Based on the region, the global corporate health market is divided into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, Africa and South America. North America is the largest market in the region due to the growing incidence of chronic health and mental health problems.
The Asia-Pacific region is also experiencing rapid growth over the forecast period due to the growing working population in the region. Not only that, but raising awareness of physical and mental health management is responsible for the need for corporate health programs.
Some key findings of the Corporate Health Market Report include:
- Analysis of key global market trends and forecasts, as well as country-specific market analysis for up to 25 countries
- In-depth analysis of the corporate health market by the above sectors, as well as analysis of trends-based perceptions and factors
- The key players in the global corporate health market are ComPsych, Wellness Corporate Solutions, Virgin Pulse, Provant Health Solutions, EXOS, Marino Wellness, Truworth Wellness, SOL Wellness, Well Nation, ADURO, INC., Beacon Health Options, Fitbit, Inc. ., Privia Health, Vitality Group, Wellsource, Inc., Central Corporate Wellness:
- Competitive benchmarks, product offer details աճ Growth strategies adopted by market leaders, together with their major investments over the past five years
- The main analysis of the impact factor on the regions includes the analysis, as well as the constraints related to the driving forces, opportunities: challenges that prevail in the global corporate health market.
- The impact of COVID-19 on the global corporate health market
See the industry overview, which is spread over 195 pages, with 135 market data charts, 91 reporting figures, and charts. “Corporate Health Market by Service Type (Health Risk Assessment, Fitness, Quitting Smoking, Health Survey, Weight Management, Nutrition, etc.) by Region (North America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East ) -Market Size ումը Forecast (2016-2028) » In-depth analysis with table of contents (ToC).
Buy Now Full Report @ https://www.quincemarketinsights.com/insight/buy-now/corporate-wellness-market/single_user_license
Quince Market Insights:
Tel. : USA +1 208 405 2835
Great Britain +44 1444 39 0986:
APAC +91 706 672 4848:
E-mail Email: email@example.com:
Browse related reports.
- Ambulance center market, Service Available (Acute Disease Treatment, Injury / Injury Treatment, Physical Examination, Vaccination և Vaccination), Property Ownership (Corporate, Doctor, Hospital) by Region (North America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Western Asia, Pacific world) -Market size և forecast (2016-2028)
- Healthcare BI platform market, By function (Clinical analysis, Financial analysis, Operational analysis, others), By type of location (on-site, cloud), By model type (Self-service BI, Corporate BI), By region (North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East, the rest of the world) – market size ումը forecast (2016-2028)
- Virtual Classroom Market By component (solution, equipment և service), by end user (academia և corporations), by deployment mode (cloud տեղում on site), by organization size (large և small և medium) organization), by region (north) America, West Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East, Rest of the World) -Market Size և Forecast (2016-2028)
- Fitness equipment market, By type (cardiovascular և strength training), end user (home, health club, hotel, corporate office, etc.) և by region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East ֆ Africa և South America) շուկ market size Կան Can 2028