Although portable technology has been used for many years in vertical sectors, such as the military and healthcare sectors, continuous progress has led to a major revival of the concept, especially among consumers. The key enabling technologies, including low-cost sensors, wireless, active materials և energy, have been matched to make wear technology the core.
Along with the continuous miniature of saturating technologies, wearable devices have entered the mass market with a variety of power factors, from smart watches to fitness trackers to smart glasses to audible devices.
The portable technology ecosystem, driven by its ability to connect with key modern trends in healthcare, fitness, messaging, and socialization, is gaining a significant level of interest. A variety of companies, such as smartphone OEMs, mobile operators, health insurers, and retailers, are circling the ecosystem alongside small startups, all competing for participation.
Get a free copy of the report to understand the structure of the full report @ https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1753278
Shipments of wearables will increase by CAGR by approximately 22% from 2018 to 2021. By the end of 2021, portable devices will have a market of $ 45 billion with more than 250 million units shipped annually.
«Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2018-2030-Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts ”report presents an in-depth assessment of the portable technology ecosystem, which includes market drivers, challenges, enabling technologies, consumer և enterprise plans, key trends, case studies, opportunities, Future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles, vendor market share և strategies. The introduction also presents portable device delivery և revenue forecasts from 2018 to 2030. Forecasts include 9 equipment sub-markets, 7 vertical markets, 6 regions և 73 countries.
The report comes with a corresponding Excel data sheet that includes all the numerical forecast data presented in the report.
Top covered topics:
The introduction includes the following topics:
- Wearable technological ecosystem
- Market forces և barriers
- Key Enabling Technologies և Concepts Including Cheap Sensors, Wireless Communication, Voice Recognition ված Augmented Reality
- Analysis of vertical markets և programs for consumers, healthcare, professional sports, retail և hospitality, military, public security և 8 other areas.
- Cases of 10 portable technology installation cases. Review feedback from vendors, vendors, apps, and end users
- Wearable device vendor market share
- Prospects for smartphone OEMs մատակարար mobile chipset suppliers in a portable technology ecosystem
- 5G NR (New Radio), mobile IoT և ProSe (Proxime Services) impact on wearable technology
- Industry roadmap և value chain
- Profiles of players from over 360 leading ecosystems և Strategies, including portable technology providers և Vertical domain specialists
- Strategic recommendations to enable technology suppliers, portable device OEMs, software developers, and mobile operators
- Market analysis և forecasts from 2018 to 2030
Get the maximum discount on this market research report [Single User | Multi User | Corporate Users] @ https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=D&repid=1753278
Segmentation of forecasts
Market forecasts are provided for each of the following sub-markets and their sub-categories:
Form Factor sub-markets
- Smart belts
- Smart watches
- OS smartwatches
- Basic smart watches
- Smart glasses
- Smart clothes
- Smart headphones
- Smart jewelry
- Heads-up displays
- Professional sport
- Retail: Hospitality
- Public safety
- Eastern Europe
- Latin և Central America
- Middle East և Africa
- North America
- Western Europe
73 Country level markets. Algeria, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belgium, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, France, Denmark, France Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Japan, Kenya, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Pakistan, Pakistan, Pakistan, Pakistan , Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sudan, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, UAE, Great Britain, Ukraine, Uruguay, Uruguay, USA, Uruguay : Vietnam
Answers to the main questions
The introduction provides the answers to the following key questions:
- How big is the portable technological ecosystem?
- What trends, challenges and obstacles affect its growth?
- How does the ecosystem develop by sectors and regions?
- What will be the size of the market in 2021, and how fast will it grow?
- In which vertical markets will they see the highest growth rate?
- How do standardization and regulation affect the adoption of portable technologies for the healthcare industry and other sectors?
- What opportunities are there for portable technology ecosystems for mobile chipset suppliers?
- How can mobile operators take advantage of the growing popularity of smartwatches, fitness bands, smart glasses and other wearable devices?
- What are the prospects for other emerging factors?
- Who are the main players in the ecosystem? What are their strategies?
- What strategies should portable technology providers and vertical domain professionals use to stay competitive?
The introduction has the following main conclusions.
- SNS Telecom & IT estimates that shipments of portable devices will increase by CAGR by approximately 22% from 2018 to 2021. By the end of 2021, portable devices will have a market of $ 45 billion with more than 250 million units shipped annually.
- In terms of annual deliveries of wearable devices, the top 5 vendors – Apple, Xiamo, Fitbit, Samsung – Garmin together make up more than 55% of the market.
- Mobile connectivity և Advanced features such as VoLTE (Voice over LTE) are increasingly integrating into consumer-based fuels such as smartwatches.
- SNS Telecom & IT estimates that portable devices will help mobile operators earn more than $ 12 billion in services by the end of 2021, after a 36% CAGR of 2018-2021.
- Wearable technology vendors are trying to minimize dependence on hardware sales, and new business models continue to gain popularity, from corporate health programs to sports analytics.
List of mentioned companies:
- 270 Ghost
- 3L laboratories
- 4iii Innovations:
- 9 Solutions
- Abbot Laboratories:
- Active thinking technology
- Amber Alert GPS:
- Pleasant nets
- Money (advanced micro devices)
- Anthem insurance companies
- ARA (Applied Research Associates)
- ARM Holdings:
- Needle technologies
- ASUS (ASUSTeK Computer)
- Atheer Labs:
- Satin bearing devices
- BAE systems
- WTS (Wonder Technology Solutions)
- Xdream (TickTalk)
- XOEye technologies
- Yingqu Technology:
- Yost Laboratories
- Zebra Technologies:
- Zephyr Technology Corporation:
- Zepp Labs:
- ZGPax (Shenzhen PGD Digital Technology)
- Zoll Medical Corporation
Are you in competition with other brands? Request an individual report @ https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=1753278
For more information, please contact:
Tel. + 1-518-621-2074:
US-Canada Free: 866-997-4948
E-mail Email: [email protected]
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://bit.ly/1TBmnVG:
Follow us on Twitter. https://twitter.com/researchmoz:
Release of Media LMs. https://www.researchmoz.us/pressrelease:
See more reports Visit @ http://marketresearchlatestreports.blogspot.com/